We are now concluding 2016, what a year it has been! Last month, I was in a bit of a rut and overwhelmed with a fair few hurdles that I needed to cross. I am incredibly happy to say that I am slowly exiting that little rut and I am getting back on track hence the end of my short social media hiatus. As much as I felt incredibly guilty and upset during the hiatus, it definitely gave me more time to spend on my studies as well as reduced the stresses I had.
I managed to accomplish almost half of the goals that I set in November; I passed my driving test on the first go, which was such an exhilarating moment because I went in feeling so nervous. I also managed to study ahead of my exams, although I did do a little cramming the night before and I've created a plan for my posts and videos! I have yet to finish the book th
- Post on my blog twice a week!
- Detox my skincare and makeup stash
- Spring clean my wardrobe
- Rearrange my room!
- Finish reading "All The Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr
- Wrap Christmas presents myself instead of giving it to someone to wrap
- Get prepped for the year to come by instilling new habits I'd like to include in my routine
- Begin my transition to veganism
What are your goals for December?