Happy New Year, beautiful people! I don't know about you but my 2016 was a bit of a rollercoaster ride, not necessarily in a bad way because many of the experiences I had helped shape me into the person that I am today. It was a year filled with changes and challenges starting with losing my casual job, living on my own for the first time, character development, a hard semester at university and etc. After all that, I am ready for a fresh start!
- Pre-plan posts and videos
- Cook a new meal once a week
- Set time aside to study the Bible daily
- Launch my clothing line on the 21st! (I am beyond excited!)
- Rearrange my bedroom; this calls for a trip to Ikea
- Successfully complete a PIIT 28 day challenge
- Drink more water! At least 2L a day is the goalWhat are your goals for the start of 2017?